Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

My Book Passion Options
Marian-83645
Posted: Wednesday, September 27, 2017 2:12:54 PM

Groups: Member

I am a book writer and have published at least 4 books available at Lulu.com. One that seems to be a all time favorite to people is a biography I wrote about my family growing up. I originally grew up Amish and left 9 years ago. It's titled "The Miller's". It's a true story but  I am still so new in the marketing business. I would so love to have a professional editor and picture creator/ illustrator  to create a children's book. What I really mean is,.. Is there anyone on here who markets children's books and would like to have me write one that they think would sell good? Would be so fun to have a professional in my lead!  :) And of course make some extra $$. Not just that ...it would be so nice to have someone help me with marketing that does not cost a arm and a leg. I own my own house etc. So I have to save every penny for N.Y taxes. You know how that is!

Sincerely,....
Hoping to hear soon or someday...wink, wink,
Marian

P.S  My fiction book author name is "'Peace Love"' and I have a book of poems called "Poems To Spice Your Life" also available on Lulu.com.

I love this Zerys website and the people seem so welcoming, helpful, and friendly here! So far I was assigned one writing job to advertise a car part for a booming mustang :).
I'm a woman and young at that but hey all I can say is I tried.... LOL  :)

Wishing you all a great September day!! xoxo