Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

What's the difference between the New Clients Job Board, My Clients Job Board, and Direct Assign Options
Johnny-Admin
Posted: Tuesday, June 7, 2016 3:01:41 PM

Groups: Member

There are three ways to claim writing jobs on Zerys: 

New Clients Job Board 
On the New Clients Job Board, you will find short assignments from Zerys customers who want to find new favorite writers for their team. The clients post these jobs to writers who match certain criteria, such as language and location. 
When you see a job you want to take on the New Clients Job Board, review the instructions and then claim the job. It will then move to your Pending My First Draft folder and you can start working on it. 
After you submit your content, clients have three options when reviewing jobs from the New Clients Job Board. They can add you to favorite writers and purchase the content; add you to favorite writers but not purchase the content (you will see more jobs from them later); or they might decide that it isn’t a good fit and decline the content. 

My Clients Job Board 
Clients can also post to the My Clients Job Board to make their jobs available to all of their favorite writers. This means that you and other writers on that client’s team can claim these jobs on a first-come, first-serve basis. The pay rate will be shown on the job before you claim it. You need to work on these jobs one at a time, but you can submit one and claim another at whatever pace you like. 

Direct Assignments 
In your “Pending My Acceptance” folder you will find direct assignments sent only to you. This means the client has specifically ordered this content from you. After they direct assign, you need to claim the job by the accept deadline listed in the job details — then the deadline clock will start ticking after you accept. 

Clients can direct assign you an unlimited amount of jobs simultaneously, and you can claim some or all of them. You might want to accept some direct assignments immediately, but wait until later to accept others so that those jobs will have a later deadline — just make sure to accept them all by the accept deadline. You should also decline direct assignments if you won’t be able to work on them. 
Direct assignments are sent to you at your Standard Rate or your Client-Specific Rate, although the client might choose to offer a particular job at a different rate. Make sure to review the details before accepting the job, and contact the client if you have any questions.