Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Hello everyone, looking for helpful tips. Options
Kristine-70553
Posted: Friday, August 12, 2016 3:00:10 PM

Groups: Member

Hello to all here, it's good to be here.  I have just recieved my rating of 4/5 stars, and I am eager to start writing, but it seems there aren't many jobs available.  Is this a slow time of year?  I have gotten 2 emails notifying me of new client assignments, but when I come to the page, they are already taken.  Is there something I can do to pick up assignments more quickly?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you all, and have a wonderful day.

Krissy
Dawn M-19076
Posted: Sunday, August 14, 2016 10:00:46 AM

Groups: Member

Hi Kristine,

Welcome! Jobs are quickly grabbed, so by the time you have received an email notification, they may already be gone.Your best bet is to stalk the assignment boards and grab any assignments that you feel comfortable doing, even if they are low paying. Clients choose from the group of writers the ones they want to audition to become one of their favorite writers. One of the criteria they can choose from to narrow down the group that they want to see their audition is how many articles the writer has completed. Once you have 5, 10 or more articles completed, you are likely to see more audition pieces listed as the client has the option of choosing whether the writer has "0" articles completed, more than 5, more than 10 and so forth. So your goal right now is to get whatever articles you can and get your completed article count going.

Good luck!
Dawn